• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question about lights

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought the metal taillight housings from Rusty's. They should be in tomorrow and I want to get them on tomorrow night because I smashed my right taillight at Gulches last weekend. For anyone that has installed these how did you wire them up. I want to run the top hole for stop, tail, and turn and the bottom for back-up. I went and bought two red led lights and two plain clear lights with gromments and wire harnesses I just need to know how you wired them in.

Well got the boxes on but could not get the tail, stop, turn lights to work together so for now before I put a wrench through the back window I eliminated the back-up lights and put a orange turn light below the tail/stop light. I will later try wiring in the converter again and then run back-up lights. I am going to have to do some research on them first.

Back