• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec

I got the new quadratec catalog for the XJ's about 4 weeks ago, about two weeks after we got the full catalogs.

RichP said:
I got the new quadratec catalog for the XJ's about 4 weeks ago, about two weeks after we got the full catalogs.

I didn't.

RichP said:
Same here. I still get it every seasin change.

Look at the top of the Quadratec home page, look just down from the top on the middle right of the page, wrangler/cj is highlighted and next to it is a cherokee. Click on the cherokee and after that it will only show show cherokee stuff.

Once you've done this, you'll see at the top of the page the cover of the spring cherokee catalog.

Theyve changed it like 3 times, but I really like how it is now because you can really look at ONLY xj stuff.

Bieng a computer guy i have been shopping online for awhile now..
I would have to say that the Quaretec site is the most annoying shopping site on the web. I simply cannot stand it. There are so many different shopping cart systems that you can buy OTTB that are better then what they have... Man really the site sucks..

I did notice a change, I use the printed catalog as jeeperbation material and was really annoyed to have to wait so long for the refresh..

THEN I GOT REALLY MAD..
They sent me a wrangler catalog too, the ones you see in the grocery stores and the book shops.. THE BIG ONE!!

Of course I realize that the wrangler has copeous amounts of aftermarket parts made for them. Far more then the XJ and the catalog is covering 5 or so models of the "jeep" itself...
ok getting to the point here.. there are so many parts in that catalog that are crossover items that they dont offer in the XJ catalog.. OX lockers, Whole Ignition set ups, numerous winches other then Warn, and other crap that is really just Jeep stufff not just "wrangler" products..
Do yourself a favor.. email them tell them the web site is lame.. point them to newegg or even summit racing and tell them to figure it out! Also make sure you order both catalogs that way you get to see all of the items for sale that would work... not just the highest priced ones...

:gonnablow

Aaron

aroncull said:
Bieng a computer guy i have been shopping online for awhile now..
I would have to say that the Quaretec site is the most annoying shopping site on the web. I simply cannot stand it. There are so many different shopping cart systems that you can buy OTTB that are better then what they have... Man really the site sucks..

I did notice a change, I use the printed catalog as jeeperbation material and was really annoyed to have to wait so long for the refresh..

THEN I GOT REALLY MAD..
They sent me a wrangler catalog too, the ones you see in the grocery stores and the book shops.. THE BIG ONE!!

Of course I realize that the wrangler has copeous amounts of aftermarket parts made for them. Far more then the XJ and the catalog is covering 5 or so models of the "jeep" itself...
ok getting to the point here.. there are so many parts in that catalog that are crossover items that they dont offer in the XJ catalog.. OX lockers, Whole Ignition set ups, numerous winches other then Warn, and other crap that is really just Jeep stufff not just "wrangler" products..
Do yourself a favor.. email them tell them the web site is lame.. point them to newegg or even summit racing and tell them to figure it out! Also make sure you order both catalogs that way you get to see all of the items for sale that would work... not just the highest priced ones...

:gonnablow

Aaron

ROFLMAO, I'll tell him next week at the meeting :D :D :D maybe he'll listen to someone else, gotta print this one..

Back