• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pumpkin fest....

bgcntry72 said:
You fawkers realize I can see this, don't you?
Just curious.
:laugh2:

you know, you bring up a good point.

its funny how all of us ASSUMED we would all be invited.

Gil, isn't it a bitch that your ability to delete this thread has expired?

81-percent of BBQ goers have never seen a buffalo belt buckle.

jeeplas said:
I vote for wheeling, but only if Beezil shows up.

We need to try out the trap place on I-74 about 45 min. west of Attica.

Mixing Alcohol and 12 ga shotguns huh?

I guess no one is really at risk as long as yer the only one with a loaded mount!

I will OWN you on the skeet field!

bgcntry72 said:
You fawkers realize I can see this, don't you?
Just curious.
:laugh2:

No, really?

Holy shite! Backpedal!

Maybe we can all agree by PM to meet him there then go somewhere else :D

Beezil said:
Mixing Alcohol and 12 ga shotguns huh?

I guess no one is really at risk as long as yer the only one with a loaded mount!

I will OWN you on the skeet field!

All of the trap shooting places around here have bars. It is up to the resposibility of the person shooting not to get drunk first. I like to have one rum and coke before I shoot.

I keep hearing that you will own me on skeet field. O.k. but I bet I will beat you by a larger percentage at trap.

Gil BullyKatz said:
Ok... "Meal and Wheel" ...

Badlands?

Ciffs?

Montrose harbor?

suggestions?

Badlands is really easy for me, so it is never any problem. But I have no problems going up to the Cliffs or any of the other places.

Montrose Harbor ... not even heard of of this place. Where is it?

We did the last get together at Badlands. It would be nice to have one where others of those interested in the MWC would attend. How about adding Rockport to the list? Just another suggestion ...

Les

Montrose Harbor is awesome wheeling this time of year!
They reopened 2 of the high-blue trails, and the camping facilities are way better than last year.
Prepare for some body damage.
:eyes:

The rocks portion at Montrose is impressive to boot...

as well as the water hazard...Snorkles mandatory

an a sand portion for the pre-runner types...

:D

Is place north of Chicago? All I could find on-line was info about the harbor itself.

Same place?

Les

October is shaping up to be a fairly free month for me, so I think I might be able to attend; whatever, wherever, whenever.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
Alright, if there's gonna be a cat fight...
I'm bringing Jell-O not pie.

:laugh:
There's always room for J-E-L-L-O

Gil BullyKatz said:
The rocks portion at Montrose is impressive to boot...

as well as the water hazard...Snorkles mandatory

an a sand portion for the pre-runner types...

:D

You fawks aren't telling the whole story here ... your rig also must have life preservers.

Good luck fishing everyone ... I've already stolen the bait! :eek:

Les

lbexj said:
You fawks aren't telling the whole story here ... your rig also must have life preservers.

Les

Montrose Harbor also refers to a pretty HUGE public city park, which includes a beach, grass fields, trees, and an excellent view of the city.

Lots of folks go down there to BBQ.....

too bad the park is completely overrun with...........well lets just say on a nice day the population of montrose harbor exceeds that of Havana

lbexj said:

Les

You don't need bait, Les. Smelt are caught in nets.

When are we getting the Trap/Skeet event going? I am itching to get some serious trigger time in.

Urban Redneck said:
You don't need bait, Les. Smelt are caught in nets.

When are we getting the Trap/Skeet event going? I am itching to get some serious trigger time in.

We were looking at maybe Fri. Sept. 17th or the 24th. How are those dates for everyone else, which one?

This one would be trap only. Beezil is doing the skeet.

Beezil said:
Montrose Harbor also refers to a pretty HUGE public city park, which includes a beach, grass fields, trees, and an excellent view of the city.

Lots of folks go down there to BBQ.....

too bad the park is completely overrun with...........well lets just say on a nice day the population of montrose harbor exceeds that of Havana

I take it you cannot shoot trap/skeet there ... at least legally. But ... I bet there are plenty of Squirrels though!

Les

Back