• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Proto-Fab Rear bumper with tire carrier. $375

XJcrazy

NAXJA Forum User
Great bumper.... should keep it for my next truck but I really want a super low milage truck and I know Im going to have to spend the $ to get it. (904) 838 8838
Capt Adam - Located in Jacksonville FL.

I had it custom made for me with (2) 2" recievers.... allows the use of a bike rack, cargo rack, ect ect and still have the ability to tow a trailer.. Has hi-lift holes cut into it..The bumper is powder coated black. The tire carrier is painted black. I have had over a half dozen of Proto-fabs bumpers.. they are SOLID... and the right side of the bumper can have a gas can/ cooler rack added.. I paid $650 with the extra reciever and $80 for powder coating... So $375 is a deal!

PA280412.jpg

For $450 I will throw in the aluminum wheel pictured and (2) tires. A 30" Goodyear Wrangler and a new Firestone Destination M/T

Shipping would need to be figured out on your end..... Try freight quote ...
I would guess around the $75 range...

It may be heading back to AZ ....

Damn it. I want this bumper but the $120 for shipping via UPS puts it out of my range right now.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but UPS Freight LTL, non-contract gives me $176 shipping from 32099 to 80138. I got the weight off of Proto-Fab's website at 135 Lbs.

I used to have one of their pre-runner style winch bumpers on my MJ, and I seem to remember it was pretty expensive to ship back then. And that was a while ago.

Ohhh... me want. Shipping is brutal though. Ouch.

Do you have pictures of how it mounts? I will be going to the SouthEast in a few weeks and may be interested.

Sold , Thanks Paul..... Went back to AZ...FYI , I called Mike at Proto Fab and asked him how he normally ships them... REGULAR UPS... the trick is it must be in 2 pieces or it easily goes over the weight limit...

Back