• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Telluride: tons, big rubber, and a clean slate.

Hahaha. Yeah she doesn't want me spending a ton more because she wants another bike and to start the Z car project. Aye. When is price of oil coming up again?
And she just got back from cabo so I don't wanna hear crap about vacations lol.

Hahaha. Yeah she doesn't want me spending a ton more because she wants another bike and to start the Z car project. Aye. When is price of oil coming up again?
And she just got back from cabo so I don't wanna hear crap about vacations lol.

Just mix the projects together. Z car on 4Ds! Win win.

Ok been on hold last few weeks so let's see here.
Still working out what to do with front end. May be working a deal on some coil overs with a local guy. Know more by end of the month.
Dirtbound hooked it up with a bad ass bumper and hoop kit. While it is designed as a non winch platform, I'll be adding an additional plate up too to mount the winch, and recess it into the grill like I've done last few builds. Give a good approach still while having the winch.
image_zps01ovlofm.jpeg

Also nabbed these ugly things. Price was super right, even for the color. So had to get em.
image_zpsmhmu0tyi.jpeg

I have the hammerhead diy kit, while it is a nice looking bumper I still had to add some strength to it and of course I had all sorts of shipping issues with them. Bang for the buck it was still worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you are using a garden weasel as a fab tool..... This should definitely now be in Advanced Fab! That's a new technique I've never used.

You just need 3 more of 'em to have offroad "curb feelers"

Back