• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project SmileMonggie 2011

After this, it will bring to the test in real SmileMonggie. Both soil and rock. Then I would take pictures to present to watch each other again. Thank you very much for the image display area.

khapun kha, for sharing this with us.
this is very clean work. well done.

Looking good! Do the control arm bolts just look small because the control arm brackets are so big?

PS Your steering wheel is on the wrong side. :)

My only worry is those steering arms, the rest looks amazing!

The bolts holding the steering arms on - did you use cone sleeves? From what I know, you are supposed to use studs in the steering knuckles, conical holes in the steering arms, cone sleeves, and nuts, so that the fit is perfect instead of being a clearance fit as with bolts.

Me too!!

Thanks for sharing your build with us. I also love to see such fine fabrication from other places then the US.

Some video of your rig in action would be really cool!

DAMN! Nice seeing some badass builds around the world. See its not just us hillbilly americans anymore! :D

Sawat dee,

It appears Buakaw Por Pramuk is a team member! :)

oq143.jpg

My wife's brother is employed by the Royal Thai Army (Aerospace Engineer) at Lop Buri and Sa Pran Nak. We trained at Por Pramuk gym (my son did, I just made a fool of myself) during our last visit.

Chok dee!

Beautiful work, I have never seen those axles around how strong are they? Are the u joints big? How many splines are the axle shafts?

Back