• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Programmers?!?

Before I get accused of not knowing what I'm talking about, I'll preface this with...

Quoted from the 1998 FSM ODBII, Section 25, error codes.

Code DRB Scan Tool Display Description of Diagnostic Trouble Code
P1294 Target Idle Not Reached Actual idle speed does not match target idle speed

So, any idle speed that does not throw this code is just peachy. And yes, the PCM will take into account if the extended idle signal is set so as to not toss out the code.

You were told what the facts were and you still acted like an idiot.

Really, let me refresh your memory as to what you said.

And how is that not wrong? You gave a range of 700-750 rpm and told me I have something I might need to fix. Which, is completely untrue. 500-900 is the range, so there is/was/won't be anything I "might want to look in on".
ok my bad i didnt give you those # for a range. all vehicles should be idle around that. but anyways thanks for the info. so basically theres no good programmers out there besides the "EDGE" the only other way is to reflash the PCM?

Back