• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Price run??

Are we still planning on doing this in June? That would make 3 activities in one month -- in a row.
Has anyone made plans? Set up trails? Talked to the locals about what is left open? Lots of the good trails were closed with BLMs new travel plan. Have you guys considered how hot Price will be at the end of June?

OTH I wouldn't consider the jeep show a naxja event. Nobody needs to be there except a couple people manning the booth

I will be out for the Price run. I was actually thinking of maybe placing some of the caches for the geostash in June if others want to join me. I think that maybe we should have June focus on the BBQ unless people really want to do a run.

I will be out for the Price run. I was actually thinking of maybe placing some of the caches for the geostash in June if others want to join me. I think that maybe we should have June focus on the BBQ unless people really want to do a run.

I like the placing caches idea for after BBQ, get a start on getting them done. I now have 2 GPS units, Garmin 60cs and IPhone. Just did a geocache hunt with Paul yesterday and I am impressed with how well the IPhone works, it does have real GPS built in and few good apps to make it work. Maybe night GPS run after BBQ to spark interest in Aug challenge?

Back