• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre Runner Bumper

J Money

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is my "super cool" pre runner bumper. This bumper has added 3 inches of travel to my suspension. (JK)

The frame horns are laser cut and tig welded. The skid plate is also upgraded to 1/4" aluminum rather than the standard 1/8". It also has 3 light tabs that have plenty of room to mount 3 Soltek lights. I rattle canned the bumper flat black with plenty of flat clear coat. The paint is in great condition execept for a couple chips from rocks.

You ask... why are you selling this "super cool" bumper? Well, the next one I have built will be tested in a wind tunnel so I can pick up and extra 20 MPH on the top end.

Just kidding... I'm just going to change up the style a bit.

$400

BumperPic2.jpg

BumperPic1.jpg

I saw this first hand, work is really nice, and its well monted.....

id take it if it were about $150 dollars cheaper... haha. great looking bumper man.

Sorry for the completely off topic question, but... How do you like your Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires? I'm thinking about getting some 35's soon. Also, your bumper looks sweet. I'm sure something that pretty will get bought up by someone.

Sorry for the completely off topic question, but... How do you like your Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires? I'm thinking about getting some 35's soon. Also, your bumper looks sweet. I'm sure something that pretty will get bought up by someone.

I love the MTR's. They dig a little in sand, but that's expected with a mud terrain. Also, it's pretty crazy how rigid the side walls are. When I air them down to 12 PSI they barely look aired down.

They haven't chunked too much either. Kind of pricey but I would get the again.

the side walls are so strong on these tires that i was trying to seperate the front bead off a bead lock rim today and i got it totally seperated and then it just sucked back down due to the fact that the sidewalls are so thick and strong, i had to use some old shock bushings to keep the front bead off the rim while putting some silicone along the inside to seal off the tire and rim. i highly recomend them based soley on how strong and sturdy they are.

and to give you an idea, the truck these tires were going on wieghs about 7000lbs or more and they are only load range c.... (beefy a$$ tires!)

Mike at Town and country tire in Victorville will install a set of 35's for $1000 out the door. That was the best quote in all 8 places I called. They always seem to give the best quotes to Jeep guys. Mike (the owner) is a cherokee guy and seems to take good car of other XJ guys. I really appreciate your guys input. You just helped me make my decision. Thanks.

and to give you an idea, the truck these tires were going on wieghs about 7000lbs or more and they are only load range c.... (beefy a$$ tires!)
while we are completely off topic:)(consider it a bump for a nice bumper) I wouldn't think that is a great idea for liability reasons. My Toyo M/Ts (E-rated)on my dodge diesel are 10-ply, well over an 1" thick on the sidewall!

while we are completely off topic:)(consider it a bump for a nice bumper) I wouldn't think that is a great idea for liability reasons. My Toyo M/Ts (E-rated)on my dodge diesel are 10-ply, well over an 1" thick on the sidewall!

the kevlar allows them to be a softer side wall than usuall but still hold their strength... (atleast thats what my boss tells me.....)

Mike at Town and country tire in Victorville will install a set of 35's for $1000 out the door. That was the best quote in all 8 places I called. They always seem to give the best quotes to Jeep guys. Mike (the owner) is a cherokee guy and seems to take good car of other XJ guys. I really appreciate your guys input. You just helped me make my decision. Thanks.

I have a set of 33's, and I absolutely LOVE them! I get compliments on them all the time hahaha:cheers:

Back