• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PowerTrax No-Slip Clearance - Just Differentials

Just Differentials

Differentials and Axles!
PowerTrax No-Slip Clearance - Just Differentials​

Looking for a deal on a locking differential? We have overstock PowerTrax No-Slip units at the moment and are looking to move them out. Check out the link below, call 866-349-6801 or email [email protected] to verify availability.

11811410_839482759439397_7762424543689458295_n.jpg

The POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. Only ultra strength material is used which is 67% stronger than titanium.

Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed. Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.

The POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are the ideal solution for just about any light truck, sport utility, and muscle car on the road today. Whether you need the safety of added traction for daily commuting, recreation, work, or just so your muscle car puts power to the pavement instead of buring one wheel up, the POWERTRAX® TRACTION SYSTEMS are your answer.

How do these work?

Compared to a limited slip?

And an auto locker like the aussie, spartan, or lock-rite?

Are these more like a Detroit locker?

It's an insert locker, just like aussie, spartan etc.

It's an insert locker, just like aussie, spartan etc.

That's what I thought but the marketing department did their job well enough that I thought it was different and special.

They are actually way quieter than an Aussie from what I remember, but at the end of the day it's another lunch box locker. They are all about the same

Back