• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power Seats not working

John, no offense taken. Sometimes it's better to hear it from the mouth of somebody who has done it and get it in "easy-to-use" terms. Sometimes when I research stuff, the terminology goes over my head. I've never had to use a fuse block... Never really done stuff to a car before so it's all new to me. Your help has been great. Research helps but having somebody explain it to you in easier terms helps a lot more. Plus if you read it on a site you can't really ask questions and recieve answers. That's why you've been such a great help. Because you have done this particular set up and now understand how to do it pretty much 85% now. I'll let you know how it turns out. Hoping to get it done this weekend...You have been a great help. I was afraid i'd have to put my new covers on my old seat frame... now I can have power seats :pirate1:

Driver's seat is up and running... full power! Passenger seat will go in once I finish the e-brake relocation, put the carpet in and the new center console... full write up w/pics will be up soon about power seats and what not... Thanks again John =) Your help allowed me to install power seats in my 87' Chief :yelclap:

Good, I'm glad to hear it! Nothing quite like reclining at the touch of a button.

Tell me about it... it's nice.. I can put my seat higher for when I want less head room and want to see more over the hood or lower it for regular driving... Helps since i'm 6' 3"... my fiance likes it too because she's short and can raise it up now. Wasn't too hard to hook up. I'll try and take some pics today of the set up for anyone else who is interested. Still don't have the carpet in because I still need to fix the e-brake so my new console with cupholders will fit with the e-brake. Not as hard as I thought it would be...:eek:

Back