• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

posting pics?

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a way to post pics from my phone? I have done it from my computer which is a pain. Just wondering if there is an easier way. I use the camera on my phone more often than others.

NAXJA is not in the picture hosting business, especially for non-club members.

Wow! 1) i didnt ask about hosting pics i asked about how to post them from my phone. 2) my membership just expired and im waiting for payday to renew. Its members like you that turn potential members away. Good job!

There is an excellent "How to" FAQ on this in the FAQ Forum.

The essence is that you need to host the pictures somewhere, then using the "insert image" tool in the message menu, post the link to the picture.
I am not sure how the procedure differs with TapTalk.

I have a photobucket account but i was asking on how to put it from there on to the thread you want on a phone. Do you have to use tapatalk? My phone will not let me switch between pages to copy paste like another computer will. I have an htc evo. Im not too familiar with it as far as webbing goes. Just wondering how others do it. I can do it on face book because my phone automatically pulls face book up when i click on the share button. I didnt know if there was something like that that i could use to post to naxja. Thanks

Did you read the FAQ? It really is very good.

You need an external account then insert the URL using the IMG tool in the thread editor.

You can not insert a picture direct to the thread.

Back