• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post Up Cleghorn Caravans

bassthumb said:
where do you keep the cup without steamin the boys?? :skull2:

I'll be on the road around 8am from Monrovia- 210 to 15. I'll have the cheapo battery sucking hand held radio on -
"the Blue Mullet" is an 87 navy blue with custom paint gouges.

Center console.. Center console.. :spin1:

You'll be about 15 minutes ahead of us. We might catch up to you though.
We'll look for you..

E

Console?? :( I don't have one.
Ok.
My girl will be in the Jeep with me. You'll stare. I won't get mad unless you do it too much. Yes she's that hot. :moon::wave1:

Leep said:
I am not going to make this one. I have to finish the putting the YJ in the trans.

Let me know how it goes.

Leep
Leep I think you need some sleep buddy... or you have either a really small YJ or a really big trans :laugh3:

Cut him off NOW!!!
He orchastrated it, He's leading it onwards tomorrow.

bassthumb said:
Console?? :( I don't have one.
Ok.
My girl will be in the Jeep with me. You'll stare. I won't get mad unless you do it too much. Yes she's that hot. :moon::wave1:
Well, I don't think my wife would appreciate that I stare at all. :angel: Especially since she is carrying my son.. :D

I don't doubt that your girl is hot though.. ;)

E

EliasJ123 said:
Well, I don't think my wife would appreciate that I stare at all. :angel: Especially since she is carrying my son.. :D

I don't doubt that your girl is hot though.. ;)

E
congrats on the baby on the way :clap:

Leep said:
Not the sleep, it was the 12er I just drank...Good call tho...:peace:
make sure you drink a gallon of water to keep the hangover demons at bay.

Leep said:
Hell with that, Keep drinking and you dont have to worry about the hangover

Thats what I thought being young and stupid with a bottle of tequila. It eventually catches up with ya:cheers:

groggy.gif
Wow, I'm tired, this is way too early for me to be getting up :laugh: Oh well, me and the lady are getting ready

LOL
I went to bed at 1AM time to break out the black coffee and Monster drinks

Back