• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible 4 days in Reno

pandabear925

NAXJA Forum User
Have 4 days off starting Sunday. Either going to southern Nevada or Reno for some wheeling. I know where to wheel back where I lived in Henderson but not so much around Reno.

If anyone knows of some good trails, not super difficult please list the trails below.

I'm solo riding with the pup, just wanna get out of town here in Cali for a few days.

My Rig: 92 XJ, 4" lift, 32s, L/S Rear Open front. Basic run down to give an idea of what trails would be alright.

Good views are a plus lol

Alan or Eric know some trails that would be friendly to your rig maybe, but with all the rain and snow it might increase the difficulty drastically on some of the trails like Steves loop ?
you could go put around prison hill maybe?

Hmmm, was hoping for trails to not be completely snowed out. 8hr drive to Henderson where I know snow won't be an issue, just an 8hr drive lol!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hmmm, was hoping for trails to not be completely snowed out. 8hr drive to Henderson where I know snow won't be an issue, just an 8hr drive lol!

Yea everything has snow and under the snow I'm sure its all messed up with the heavy rain and flooding we had. I'm looking forward for this snow to melt and see how much all the trails have changed!

Yeah I think I've come to the decision of Henderson haha. I'll be there for the Reno run though! Haha

Back