• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland - Lets lock down the next meet location early

streetpirate said:
doesnt camas smell funny?
That reminds me I saw you on HWY 14 a day or so after the last M&G. Pretty sure it was you unless someone else has a low rider XJ with wide tires and a bumper sticker that says, "I Like Explosives." :D

I wasnt in my jeep so I didnt bother honking or waving.

TORX

Gresham. Better seating, less crowded. And it's 2 mins away from my house. :D

Looks like Gresham is kicking ass...

mojojojo - gresham
WheelinJR - gresham
POSXJ - gresham
PDeeXJ - camas
Jeepkid2000 - camas
jeepboy381 - gresham
92cherokeesport - gresham

And I don't know if we can count CanMan's vote for Camas, let me know if you're serious about coming ;)

You know, I think what this comes down to, is everyone pretty much votes for whats close to them.

So I am thinking we'll go ahead and do this one wherever the votes win, and in the future, maybe we should let the couv guys pick their favorite of the 3 vancouver locations, and alternate between the portland and vancouver one month to month. That way we don't even have to bother with discussing it every time. Sound like a decent idea?

WheelinJR said:
You know, I think what this comes down to, is everyone pretty much votes for whats close to them.

So I am thinking we'll go ahead and do this one wherever the votes win, and in the future, maybe we should let the couv guys pick their favorite of the 3 vancouver locations, and alternate between the portland and vancouver one month to month. That way we don't even have to bother with discussing it every time. Sound like a decent idea?

thats kinda what the origanal plan was way back when we started having them. i like that idea still.

Well count me in for the next meet if they are on monday, for some reason I was convinced in my head they were on tuesdays.

gresham or someplace in washington, its basically the same distance for me from newberg, I just have to make sure I pay attention to the date and time and location :dunce:

I'm chalking this one up to Gresham. The Vancouver boys will have to sort out their location of choice. I'll start a thread for the next meet and greet. We can keep using this thread to lock down the Vancouver meeting place. Personal choice for me is VanMall because Hazel Dell was a pain in the ass to get in and out of with all the construction there.

Back