• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland area meet and greet Jan 19th.

Post up if you can go on SUnday? There are lots of requests to change it.

I know at least if we leave it as is.. Rod and Ken and a couple others will be there.

I'm in for Sunday pr any day, and 6PM works for me..... Sorry ken.

If from here on out we are going change the fate and time. We need more pol to show.
Cuz it is always the same ppl.
Same ppl is ok but more pol need to show!

Since I somehow got roped into a date change and people will show..movement. ( I know I should have just left well enough alone..) but I can't make it tomorrow, son has wrestling practice.

I will be out at the pizza place tonight, 1/18/2009 at 6 pm. It would great to share a pitcher if some of you that wanted to change the date Show up.

Since I posted about changing it, I am showing up. I hope the 3 or 4 of you that wanted it on a weekend will be there also. With the of lack posts the last few days. I have the feeling it will be me myself and the kiddos. My jeep won't be in the parking lot, I am rolling in the kia.

I should be wearing some NAXJA gear, hope to see some guys show.

Laters,
Dave.

I

There has never been such intelligent conversation. It was awesome :woohoo: No one was there but myself and my pit crew, and some retirement party in the back. We made it a party :flamemad: There was an XJ in the parking lot, not sure who's it was I didn't recognize it. I am sure tomorrow will be good. at least the regulars will show up on Monday :)

Sounds like it was party Dave.

I actually thought it got moved to today. I planned on heading over, but after working on the Jeep all day I was drained.

Might swing by tomorrow if that's when everyone is going.

i am aware of that... thanks for the reminder i almost forgot where i was. anywho... i thought it would be cool to have a little change and get some of you guys down here... apparently travelling isnt allowed with these sort of things. my bad!!

Back