• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PORC gears

caz

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys... I just wanted some feedback on these. They're some of the most affordable I've found and am looking to snag a set of 4.56's for my d30/d44 setup. Anyone running them? Anyone hear of any problems? The only info I've found on them is that they say they're great. It's not like PORC is known for junk parts by any means though... Just curious to see if I could get any opinions on them before I get them. Thanks!

They have my vote! I would allways use Dana Spicer gears if you can get them because of their reputation. I just put in a rubicon 44 front end in my XJ and the P.O.R.C gears set up real fast with only a pinion shim removed. Now thats as close as it gets. Now they are broken in and I have had no noise or heat build up.

im running their d30 and 8.8 gears.

no problems here.
(only regret..is that i went d44 in the front b4 i got the gears)

but im happy with them, master install kit and everything.

Perfect... Thanks for the opinions guys. I am going to do most of my axle setup from them. Gears, install kit, lockers, etc... :D

I've ordered alot from them and I've always had great service and quick shipping. They even hooked me up on some replacement ARB parts that I screwed up.

I'm running gears and lockers from them in my D60/14bolt, and I had thier gears in my old set of D44's.

If I decide to regear the cute little axles in my XJ, they'll get my business.

I've installed several sets of the PORC brand with no problems. That's what i'm gonna use in my 9" and HP44 this winter.

Hey Folks,
Pardon my ignorance, who is PORC? I don't know that brand, and I'm just about to buy front and rear gears.

Thanks,
crusT~

I ordered my 4.56 sets from them.
They are very customer friendly, and stand behind their products.
Fast delivery, great price's and awesome service.
I will buy from them again for sure,... and I live in Canada !

Back