• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll #2 to enhance meet/greets...OR/SW-WA Area Guys. What day can you attend?

What day works best for you for Meet & Greets?

• Tuesday Evening

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Wednesday Evening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday Evening

• Friday Evening

• Saturday

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Monday is the only day that works for me

• Total voters

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Okay this is to aid in this thread regarding where to have the meet/greet.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=959441

I need to know what day works best for you on meet and greets.

Weekdays will probably be evening events. Weekends we can do daytime or evenings.

ONLY choose monday if its the only day that works for you. We obviously already know what the monday turnout is like.

From my experiences it's best to just pick one and go with it. You can't please everyone and that's just something that you've got to accept. You can't please everyone all of the time. However, you can please some of them, some of the time.

I did a poll to help set a date and it ended up being split right down the middle. You'll also get people that have no intention of attending, that vote.

Just my two cents.
I'll leave you alone now.:D

I Think Torx hit it on the head if we do it once a month, or once a quarter. It makes if more special. I liked going out to the M&G, at the pizza place, but it took a lot to get out there.. and if anything popped up.. I couldn't get out there in time to see anyone.

We can rotate the location. Ask for Volunteers to host it, and rotate the Vancover, Gresham, wilsonville/Tualatin, Salem, Beaverton areas. I play poker once a month and we do the same. Take turns hosting. Or we can just arrange locations in those areas.

We can have it at my work every once in a while in Wilsonville. I would host, but my house is lil and the parking SUXORS..

For the Summer, we could have it all over, Hagg Lake, or we could even do a couple of TSF runs that include a miday BBQ and stop..

I would just like that they are kept kid friendly, or noted so before hand.

Back