• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Podcast: We're Alive

xjwisconsin

NAXJA Forum User
Any of you guys and gals listen to this podcast?
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/
I ran across it a couple of years ago on a Pirate link. In a nutshell it is a zombies take over the world and a small band of persons battle life in this post zombie american west. The third season just wrapped up this week, and I've come to find out that I will now have to wait until next year to hear the season finale...
It is one of the best modern radio shows I have ever heard. Great sound, great charachters and an interesting story. Any of you out there have something similar for me to listen to on my long boring drive to work?

I got into it last September. Have gone through it twice since then. Excellent season finally.
There is a thread in their forums that have some suggestions. I have listened to Wormwood and Fetidus. They were not as good but they will keep the time going by easier.

Last edited:
About half way through. My only complaint is they do a crappy job with volume control. In my somewhat noisy Kenworth I have to "turn it up to eleven" to hear them softly talk and then it about blows my ear drums out when they start shooting, yelling or just about any other activity.

About half way through. My only complaint is they do a crappy job with volume control. In my somewhat noisy Kenworth I have to "turn it up to eleven" to hear them softly talk and then it about blows my ear drums out when they start shooting, yelling or just about any other activity.

Lol, try being in a loud shop and only being able to have one ear bud in... I know that feeling.

That is a problem, but a problem that seems to plague even the best of the old radio shows. Glad to see some new guys listening to this. Im young, but old at heart... I think that they have done an amazing job creating this program to cater to a modern audience. Back when I drove back and forth across country I used to listen to The Shadow, Mystery, several other old radio shows...

No. A friend that drives for the company I do and I both have audible accounts. We both have these crappy old iPhones with busted screens that we keep logged into each others audible accounts. That gives us four books a month. With that many I really haven't needed anything else.

If you go with audible I can give you some great suggestions for books though.

Back