• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PMP

bump?

Now that RF is done and gone we can focus on this. I was thinking this could replace cherocrappynamefest in Oct.

Last edited:
Sounds bueno, what dates you want me to ask Mark about? The dude has big hopes for this place but he has a bunch on his plate so he is kind of forgetful...I want to pre run this with my turd to see what kind of lines we can run and how diffcult it would be for the smaller guys...any interest from you guys? I know LukeAZ and tobiwon will run it with me.

YES! I want to check it out but, it depends when you run it.

As for dates I'm open for just about anything. Probably Oct some time, I was thinking.

Well I was thinking of going forward with the members only run at PMP.

National has allocated funds for each chapter to use in anyway the chapter see's fit. I'd like to used the funds for a members only run at PMP.

Tyler have you had a chance to contact Mark regarding us being able to rent the facilitys at 25 per rig per day. Or if there are any other contingencies?

Back