• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

please vote on pirate4x4

dline

NAXJA Forum User
if you belong to pirate4x4 or want to join please do this for my friend.

If your playing on the computer at work and just killing time, please take a minute to follow the attached link and vote for a friend of mine to help him win a Jeep chassis.

The link is to pirate4x4.com, and as a promotion one of the sites sponsors is giving away an aftermarket Jeep chassis. My good friend and 4-wheeling buddy is in the running for it and needs all the votes he can get. Hes a great guy, a local fireman, and an awesome fabricator, so if your killing time anyways, please take a minute to sign up and vote for Hosejockey! Thanks guys. - Dline
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398656

ECKSJAY said:
No Mopar engines = no vote

mswerd.gif
Billy

87CherokeeChief said:
that has to be one of the funniest and most disturbing scene in any movie....

What movie?

I agree that trolling on other boards for votes is kinda lame, but if you do vote, I would suggest beat95YJ. I have no relation to the guy whatsoever, but I do know that his nicely built CJ and trailer were recently stolen and stripped down to the frame.

Lucas said:
What movie?

I agree that trolling on other boards for votes is kinda lame, but if you do vote, I would suggest beat95YJ. I have no relation to the guy whatsoever, but I do know that his nicely built CJ and trailer were recently stolen and stripped down to the frame.
Van Wilder

Lucas said:
I would suggest beat95YJ. I have no relation to the guy whatsoever, but I do know that his nicely built CJ and trailer were recently stolen and stripped down to the frame.

agreed, he's the only one with a valid reason imo. The other buidl just don't impress me all the much, I can come up with a dozen vehicles built to the specs most of those guys listed or close to it.

i voted for the guy with the 22re engine

cant beat an import for reliability...

Back