• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please read: Need help

NikkiCO

NAXJA Forum User
I hope this isn't something that will be against the rules of this forum, but I'm not sure. If it is, please message me and I will take it down. At the risk of being banned/made fun of/ignored, I figured I'd post it here and see what happens because I'm running out of options.

I am having some trouble paying for an expensive surgical procedure and need help. I created a GoFundMe campaign to help raise money for my surgery. If I don't meet this goal I won't be able to have the operation this March.

Please check out the link below and if you are able to help, that would be amazing. If not, I understand, but please share this around however you like as I'm trying to raise awareness.

Link:
http://www.gofundme.com/jmho2k

Again, if it's against forums rules please feel free to take it down. I'm reaching out everywhere I can. Please feel free to PM me if you like. I'm open to talking about this if that helps.

Thanks,
Nikki

Back