• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Playing Good (capatalist) Samaritan-

alexer03 said:
...but what about the pictures with the new rig?
Jeeeze! Will this keep you quite for a bit?

Cimg3592.jpg

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Jeeeze! Will this keep you quite for a bit?

Cimg3592.jpg

-----Matt-----

Pinstripe applicator included?

yeah thats a start. looks like my jeep (it even came with one of those annoying steering wheel covers to)

but the victoria secret show is on now so....party1: :yelclap: party1:

alexer03 said:
yeah thats a start. looks like my jeep (it even came with one of those annoying steering wheel covers to)

but the victoria secret show is on now so....party1: :yelclap: party1:

:shhh: I supposed to be watching that with my GF right now but I'm still @ wurk.

WheelinJR said:
I think that's record time for getting a Jeep stuck...Haven't even had it long enough to make a new jeep picture post.
It was doing AWESOME in the snow until some jack-asses in Fool-Size rigs running big tires and chains tore up the area where I got stuck, then tried to tow me out. They didn't stop as I started sliding down the cliff until it was too late.

I guess they couldn't hear me honking and screaming for them to stop over their SBCs with glass packs. :rolleyes:

Nick got pretty close to calamity, too:

Cimg3583.jpg

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
It was doing AWESOME in the snow until some jack-asses in Fool-Size rigs running big tires and chains tore up the area where I got stuck, then tried to tow me out. They didn't stop as I started sliding down the cliff until it was too late.

I guess they couldn't hear me honking and screaming for them to stop over their SBCs with glass packs. :rolleyes:

Cimg3583.jpg

-----Matt-----

Shoulda called me, I was only 30 min away.

IXNAYXJ said:

Cimg3583.jpg

-----Matt-----

ya, should have gone to 5 psi waaaayyy sooner. it was like pavement after that.

Back