• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Plans for August 14th run

Hmm if we run John bull maybe we can meet at the discovery center at 9:30?

Your jeep is ready?

Yep, As of yesterday the gussets are in im pretty much ready. Need some other little stuff done like shaving the rear axle and putting in a traction bar but that can be done later. Also, need to modify my tire carrier for the 5x5.5 wheel bolt pattern but i'll get that done before then.

So we meet at the discovery center and whats the window if any before the unit rolls out. I'm trying to run this with you guys if its cool having a zj in the pack

So we meet at the discovery center and whats the window if any before the unit rolls out. I'm trying to run this with you guys if its cool having a zj in the pack

It's cool man, anyone is welcome! Let's roll out by 10:00?

Anyone is welcome but lets also try to keep it from being a clusterEff. With that said lets stick to the rigs being on a minimum of 33"s and one locker. Sliders would help too unless you like bent rockers. I'm not trying to be there all day ;)

Anyone is welcome but lets also try to keep it from being a clusterEff. With that said lets stick to the rigs being on a minimum of 33"s and one locker. Sliders would help too unless you like bent rockers. I'm not trying to be there all day ;)
True, forgot to add that part :p

X2. With this being my last day of vacation I don't want a 2 hour trail turning into a stressed out 6 hour ordeal of winching someone every 50ft. Done that too many times.

X2. With this being my last day of vacation I don't want a 2 hour trail turning into a stressed out 6 hour ordeal of winching someone every 50ft. Done that too many times.

Any reason why this cant be done a a Saturday? Also thinking of hitting up big bear Saturday morning and staying at a yellow post sat night.

well im getting sliders installed this week so im in:jester:

Any reason why this cant be done a a Saturday? Also thinking of hitting up big bear Saturday morning and staying at a yellow post sat night.

Saturday would be easier for me, but I can do either day. If you aren't big on camping you and anyone else making a long drive could stay at my place up here in the San Berdu mtns. the night before and not have such a long drive in the morning getting to the trail. I would even be up for doing some bar-b-q if yall came up early enough in the evening.

I can only go Sunday because Saturday I'm driving my girlfriend to have a dental procedure done and my dad And buddy (they both have xjs and want to wheel) work that Saturday but are off sunday.

Back