• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

planning a move to Co., suggestions?

Nah, we were patient. House was listed for 230 when we were looking back then. We just picked it up for 134.

Will I have any Naxja neighbors?

Not if your lucky.

goodburbon said:
We have put an offer on a house West of Canon City and it has been accepted....Will I have any Naxja neighbors?
No, but we'll be over Friday night...about 10 PM...Got beer?

LOL, J/K

I think there was a press releasse this morning..."Colorado closed to all new residents. This will mean no one will be allowed to move into Colorado until at least two current residents move out. Californians banned for ever. " source: RMN. Just kidding, welcome home...

The closest NAXJA neighbors to you will probably be all of us in Colorado Springs (45 minutes- 1 hour away) or the people in Pueblo (about the same distance).

He'll also have some infamous neighbors he might not be aware of yet.

-wink -wink ;)

Steamboat Springs, CO DEFINETLY

+ moved here from NJ, same living prices as jersey but higher average pay
+ no emissions in routt county, not even inspections(state patrol doesnt like dark tints though)
+ in a valley, so your not staring at the back of the next mountain the whole time, there is a horizon
+ still has plenty of land
+ great investment possibilities house bought in 04 for 350,000 sold in 2007 750,000
+ champagne powder
+ fun offroading and great people
+ hunting and fishing everywhere
+ plenty of bars
+ milfs
+ 6 hours to MOAB

in between- if you don't drink theres plenty of people here who smoke...oregano

- 3 hours from denver
- no burger king
- not much of a shopping town unless you have massive cash or a tourist(granted silverthorne(tourist trap on I-70 but good prices) is 1.5 hours south)
- guy:girl ratio

I love this place, cause i dont like BK, im tired of living in a city, dont care for shopping, and already have a girlfriend

Back