• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pizzafest Meet and Greet! Saturday January 18th! Northern CT/RI line.

Agreed, I was gonna suggest this but I forgot.

PS I still have a 4.10 8.8 I need to get to you somehow. You think it will fit in the Festiva?

I may be driving down your way in a few weeks but not really sure yet.

yea I dont think it will fit in the fiesta. If it had a hitch Id weld a toung on the 8.8 and flat tow it home.

and Pat I though you were some bigshot UJ guy or something WTF?

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!

If I can fit 4 35s on wheels in my vw you can fit an 8.8 in the fiesta

but the golf is a C segment car the Fiesta is a B. its smaller. Maybe if the front seat folded flat. Plus Idk if I want a cruddy, oily old axle from the rustyest part of the country in my still fairly new/ in nice shape car.

yea I dont think it will fit in the fiesta. If it had a hitch Id weld a toung on the 8.8 and flat tow it home.

and Pat I though you were some bigshot UJ guy or something WTF?

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I can weld one onto it ahead of time for you. And he's only the events coordinator... :eeks1:

Is this shit talking or do you just not understand how to read a list?

Also, where's the love squashcock!? I thought we was friends, like best friends, like best friends that get naked together, and give each other sponge baths. Spongey butt baths.

You're right, I'm sorry, you're my best tubby buddy.

what diameter is your tailpipe

This made me spit my drink

I'll be there, one of the four tha
t actually drives a jeep there

Pat if I dont stop by Maggie's farm before then can you bring the tires and headlight buckets?

This made me spit my drink

I'll be there, one of the four tha
t actually drives a jeep there

Pat if I dont stop by Maggie's farm before then can you bring the tires and headlight buckets?

**** you for that Dylan reference, but yes I can/will

I love Dylan, I swore at the tv when the new cherokee commercial had a Dylan song in the back ground

Well played jeep, well played

I might be I stow after Christ day

I love Dylan, I swore at the tv when the new cherokee commercial had a Dylan song in the back ground

Well played jeep, well played

I might be I stow after Christ day

The fact that you love Dylan is the only reason we aren't ****ing right now.

Also I live in Brighton now, so I can just bring the shit to pizzafest

Back