• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pismo Trip July 19th-21st

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
For anyone interested I will be going to Pismo for that weekend. Should have my diesel, my MJ, my nephew in his XJ, a couple bikes, and a handful of quads.

Anyone is welcome, this will be a family friendly trip as there will be several children present.

Come beat the heat.

ha! My wife was pestering me last night about going to Pismo again. Too bad the following weekend is swamp :(

I'll be around, usually avoid the clusterfail on holiday weekends. But I have my annual day pass. Need to clean out the inside of my heep so I can actually go out into the dunes and wheel it.

Well aside from being the anniversary of the first moon landing and my birthday, I don't think it is a holiday weekend...so I hope to see you both there! :)

Sweet, mine's the 20th. Next year we'll have to plan a big pismo trip months in advance!

:cheers:

I'll be around. let me know when you get here.

Have any spare mj parts you care to donate? Picking up a shell, low on funds.

Back