• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pinion yoke

cardboard

NAXJA Forum User
I need to order a new yoke for my 8.25 rear. I would like to find one that has u bolts instead of straps, can anyone help with this or give a part # for such a thing. Thanx Digger

IF they are out there, I haven't found them. I'm sure someone did a custom yoke, just haven't heard of it.

It's a lot simpler to do your own. Drill them out with 5/16, buy the ubolts at NAPA or some quality auto parts and you're fixed.

They are out there - I sold a regular C8.25 yoke to a guy from the Springs a few years ago and he (or someone else in the bidding) hooked me up with the part number. I've since misplaced it of course...

When you drill out the yoke what are you looking for at NAPA,u bolts for a dana44, 35, 60 ? I just need to know what to ask for at the parts counter.

Thanx for the part # , know if I can just find some where that carries that part, no luck so far. Any clues from yourself:D

Back