• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Oh-Ten Sept. 4, 2010

Hey Jim, are your moms dogs other dog friendly? Might have to bring Lucy along of I can't find someone to watch her. My brother moved out today so its mainly just me taking care of her. My roommate stays at his girlfriends a lot too.

Last edited:
Hey Jim, are your moms dogs other dog friendly? Might have to bring Lucy along of I can't find someone to watch her. My brother moved out today so its mainly just me taking care of her. My roommate stays at his girlfriends a lot too.

Should be fine. Never had a problem. JIm.

Should be fine. Never had a problem. JIm.

Cool, I think my brother is gonna come get her that weekend. Normally he would watch her but he just moved 2 hours away yesterday.

I would love to meet your puppy. She's so cute.

We'll see Sue. Oh and she was real cute when she escaped from her cage last night and shredded a bunch of trash! :smsoap: wasn't really her fault I guess. My brother left the bedroom door open.

We'll see Sue. Oh and she was real cute when she escaped from her cage last night and shredded a bunch of trash! :smsoap: wasn't really her fault I guess. My brother left the bedroom door open.

Pups are good for that. Gunner has a taste for used Pampers, imagine my excitement at finding that strewn about the living room. !!!1 (substitute a dog in there :gonnablow)

Pups are good for that. Gunner has a taste for used Pampers, imagine my excitement at finding that strewn about the living room. !!!1 (substitute a dog in there :gonnablow)

This is what i came home to last night, my "pup" is about 4 yrs old
this is what it looked like in my house last night :twak:

So, this thingy is about a month away. Do we want to have a swap meet thread going?

Just around the corner! 2 weeks!

Should we have people post what "sides" or whatever they are bringing. We do not want too many baked beans, right?

I can pick up something to bring along. I will have extra money since I will be driving my new car and knocking down 35 mpg! :D Already got my ammo ready!

One more week and I'll have my first gun. One more after that and I'll be shooting it.

And eating some great food. :pig:

Did you apply for your permit yet? The website is www.in.gov/isp select your county and fill out the application. Make sure you select L1 identity solutions and you should have your permit by pig gig. Check out www.handgunlaws.us too. They have a lot of valuable info. Still getting a sig?

Did you apply for your permit yet? The website is www.in.gov/isp select your county and fill out the application. Make sure you select L1 identity solutions and you should have your permit by pig gig. Check out www.handgunlaws.us too. They have a lot of valuable info. Still getting a sig?

This might be one of the most useful posts you've made. I am paid and registered to go to the local L1 center this week. Just gotta run by the local police station and pay them and I should be good to go. Still planning on a Sig... hey if I don't like it I can always sell it later right?

This might be one of the most useful posts you've made. I am paid and registered to go to the local L1 center this week. Just gotta run by the local police station and pay them and I should be good to go. Still planning on a Sig... hey if I don't like it I can always sell it later right?

See, I'm not completely useless.........:D As you know, I also make a good supervisor.

I made bullets this weekend, a lot of them, like 1K rounds of 9mm.

I'll finish up .40 this week.

.45 brass is still in short supply, going to go to the range this week and see if we can't get more.

Bringing the mutts. Camping at Jim's, arriving friday night.

Back