• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PICTURES and brief update

Bones

NAXJA Forum User
The computer still sucks at this point but I can see the end in sight. More on that later.
I'm still fighting the insurance company. The first offer was a third of my independant estimate. More to follow.

Dues in soon. I can't access Paypal until I get rid of a few lines of unwanted code on my computer. F'n viruses - yes I have AV and Firewall protection, I'll explain later.

CO pics are up. (Click Here)
Upload took nearly 11 hours (F'n Dialup). About 115 MBs if you want to view full size, though FOTKI downsizes them for public viewing. If you want a copy of a certain picture e-mail me and I'll send it out full sized to you.

101-vi.jpg

I still have a missing roll of film. I'll update the pictures if I can find it.

Bones :skull1:

Now back to the computer rebuild.......

Really nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

I am also still "negotiating" with my insurance co regarding the amount of payment. At first they seemed to be fine but things went South shortly. We'll see how it turns out.

On a more positive note, last Friday(9/17) I was finally able to pick up my Jeep from the shop.

Very nice work Bones! Thanks for snappin' away on Carnage - loved those shots!

Nice work Bones. Anyone heard from Tom on the videos? Said they were going in the mail 2 weeks ago, but still haven't seen anything.
Garth

Back