• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from the bull this weekend

djblade311 said:
looks like that pathfinder's front axle didnt help him so if he wants to get rid of that and upgrade to something better, I'll take that 44 :)

DSC01853.jpg

This XJ needs some rock rails and especially needs to fix that front crossmember to prevent the unibody flex.
haha the unibodys bent. :/

98RExj said:
haha the unibodys bent. :/

The broken cross member will still cause the unibody to flex more than it should. I know someone that can fix that for you.

xtimmax said:
The broken cross member will still cause the unibody to flex more than it should. I know someone that can fix that for you.
talk to my dad bout that. its his jeep.

djblade311 said:
looks like that pathfinder's front axle didnt help him so if he wants to get rid of that and upgrade to something better, I'll take that 44 :)

That 44 has already been around the socal chapter...thanks to him, it finally left....

Justin

xjjeeper19 said:
That 44 has already been around the socal chapter...thanks to him, it finally left....

Justin
hahah wasnt a good D44?

wheres the vid?

tcm glx said:
Really?? Wow....

BTW, your Billy Rails did you good!!
dude lets just say i broke them in. its a good thing he brought them out farther. :guitar:

true story... i didn't make it...:gag:
Nissans stock t-case lo is 2.02:1 :doh:

I've been working with advance adaters to get an atlas in there.
The adapter is done.. atlas just came in... time to start tearing into it.

so i should make it through next time, it's just taking some time to build this truck due to the lack of aftermaket support. but things are looking up. advance adapters has been awesome working with me on this.

and yeah.... my D44 is a hoe.
funny how everyone knows my rig by it's axle haha.

Last edited:
Steeevo said:
true story... i didn't make it...:gag:
Nissans stock t-case lo is 2.02:1 :doh:

I've been working with advance adaters to get an atlas in there.
The adapter is done.. atlas just came in... time to start tearing into it.

so i should make it through next time, it's just taking some time to build this truck due to the lack of aftermaket support. but things are looking up. advance adapters has been awesome working with me on this.

and yeah.... my D44 is a hoe.
funny how everyone knows my rig by it's axle haha.
When was the last time you checked out Calmini's website? Why not these?: http://www.purenissan.com/t-case_gears.htm less than 1/2 the price of an Atlas and no adapter needed :dunno: ----------Hans

Last edited:
Calmini has had those for a while, but the adapter can technically be used to bolt up the atlas 4-SP to compete with the new doubler that is comming out of canada soon.

Also i was just in search of another option trying to get more aftermarket support.

so instead of calmini gears being our only option we now have a doubler option and an atlas option.

plus that atlas is basically buller proof and i plan on beating this thing pretty hard eventually.

Steeevo said:
Calmini has had those for a while, but the adapter can technically be used to bolt up the atlas 4-SP to compete with the new doubler that is comming out of canada soon.

Also i was just in search of another option trying to get more aftermarket support.

so instead of calmini gears being our only option we now have a doubler option and an atlas option.

plus that atlas is basically buller proof and i plan on beating this thing pretty hard eventually.

So, did they send the right T-case in yet? I wanna see that thing on the trail again, cool rig..

Back