• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from tech MORE Freedom 250

Wooooo! That was by far one of the funnest races I've been to in a WHILE. And I didn't even have my Jeep, I was sitting at start/finish main pits with Jeff (Squirrel80) in hit hilton on wheels.

Ray Griffith in the 1714 was MOOOOOVING!!! That thing was working WELL. I was super impressed. I also enjoyed watching all the 16 cars smashing through the race, many didn't finish but the ones that did were impressive!

Thanks Jeff for letting us stay in your trailer last night, it was awesome.

I also got to meet Tom (V84BAJA), he's a cool dude, didn't get to hang much but finally put a face to the name. Me and Jeff went searching for the T&J pit after the race but couldn't find 'em, looks like they took off right after the race?

How are they liking the new Kevlars? I have them as a all around street, rock and go fast tire and they have blown my mind at what they'll do.

yea had alot of fun hanging out with Curt and Tony good to finally "officially" meet you guys. ill try and get my buddy to get those pictures to me so i can post em up!

Yes Jim this race was a fun one!!!
My daughter told me it's the best one she has been to.
Must have been because of all the Cherokees :D
Ryan93 it was great meeting and spending some time with you too.
Jeff (Squirrel80) nice meeting you too although it was only for a minute or 2.
Jim and Dawn good to see you guys for that minute or 2 also.
Sorry I couldn't make it over after the race. I was BEAT!
Tom (Tom_T&Js_Offroad) good talking with you at Tech (hope you enjoyed your days of rest).

Awesome time to all!! Ryan, great to hang out! Curt, as always, great to hang out.... Jim and Dawn, same!! Overall an awesome time!

As far as the T&J 1701 rig, as I understand it this is to promote a new race package they are offering.
Just bring them your stock XJ and when you pick it up it is a street legal Jeepspeed capable rig.
I'm sure Tom will have more to say about it.
Here are the other pics I took of 1701 (click on any image and then on all sizes to view the image in a larger size)

I'm digging the flush mounted amber visibility light

4 fully functional doors with full glass all around. Still has the stock dash, AM/FM radio and air conditioning. Racing in style!

Check out the clean shiny grill

Here they are passing the road crossing at pit B during the race

That street legal Jeep was awesome..... we started calling it the Prisu because it was so quiet everytime it passed, but I think mission was being accomplished, they kept running what seemed to be a good consistent pace!! Nice job!

Good to see you too amigo!! So when are we buying a 1600 car so we can give Rob Mac a run for his money :D

No joke Curt....... I just saw a post on RDZ from the Chase guys giving him props for pulling a 42 minute lap..... and there best lap being 43 minutes!!!

Back