• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from Hardrock in Ocala, Fl

flexdout

NAXJA Forum User
So we did a weekend camp trip to an MX park that has added some trails to accomodate ORV's. We werent expecting much since its Florida. Thats a good thing cause we were all very suprised. Heres a few pics....
HPIM1535.jpg

HPIM1536.jpg

A little "tarzan" action
HPIM1539.jpg

HPIM1540.jpg

HPIM0561.jpg

HPIM0564.jpg

Hardest part of the trip, climbing up to get better shots
HPIM0565.jpg

posing...
HPIM0553.jpg

HPIM0547.jpg

HPIM0537.jpg

My favorite...
xj1.jpg

xj2.jpg

xj3.jpg

Wow FLorida shots without mudd. Intresting.

Chris @ GATR said:
So was the big rock shot a pose or did you climb it?

Ya we both climbed up and over it. I had a bit harder of a time with no skids between axles. I hung up the TC crossmember pretty bad and just said hell with it and bumped over. Which nearly resulted in falling off it sideways!

Ghost said:
Wow FLorida shots without mudd. Intresting.

The only "mud" in the entire place was 1 small section in the back where you horseshoed down and around a trail next to 1 of the lakes. And it was only about a vehicle length in the low spot. Made the climb back out fun though? I would imagine theres more when its rainy season cause there are alot of "low" areas that looked like they would collect water when its wet out but its been dry so none this trip.

flexdout said:
The only "mud" in the entire place was 1 small section in the back where you horseshoed down and around a trail next to 1 of the lakes. And it was only about a vehicle length in the low spot. Made the climb back out fun though? I would imagine theres more when its rainy season cause there are alot of "low" areas that looked like they would collect water when its wet out but its been dry so none this trip.

yeah some of the hills at hardrock are almost undoable after a rain..ask me how i know! :doh:
I feel its kinda hard to spend what? 30 bucks? on a place u ride through in like 2hrs.
Place is nice for Florida std's. I still prefer the place just down the road there...If u know where im talking about.
Nice pics, if i only had mine running.

Back