• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PICS: Billy Hat, and Rear Disc Brakes

Two phone calls & we had everything on it's way over! Johnny even brought his own pizza with him :rof:. Although I couldn't even pawn off any Fat Tire that Andy brought over but I did have a few my self, think I needed more than a few after this weekend.. Good times guys & thanks for all the help.. Think my house is the becomming the new NAXJA hang out place on weekends.Tony I have a spare room-bed for you now :D

tcm glx said:
Thanks...the brake line work was all Scott!! That guy has skills...we were like dead stuck in the water because my dumb butt didn't get the parts list correct......so he comes over and just whips up some bling for me.....i was like DAYYUMMMM!!

AppleValleySlim said:
I just drooled on my keyboard a lil' bit.

(at least i hope to god it was drool)

Once again good job Billy and Tony... You're startin to piss me off! LOL

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Wow if Crash Drooled (or made a mess) than I know something is freaking aswsome!

hellbilly04 said:
The hat is made out of 1.50 .095 & 1.25 .095. It holds a 35 perfect! As for weight we have not weighed it yet so can't answer that one..

FYI.. My spec book reads that the 1.5x .109 = 1.62 lbs/ft And the smaller 1.25x .109 = 1.33 lbs/ft. Thats C1026 DOM though. No listing for HREW in that wall. so prolly around 1.5 lbs/ft and 1.25 lbs/ft.

All these Billy products make me want to go get 2 or 3 more jobs so I can start getting stuff fabbed!

IslanderOffRoad said:
All these Billy products make me want to go get 2 or 3 more jobs so I can start getting stuff fabbed!
No kidding...Billy when is the grand opening of the new shop ?

I like it, it's a similar idea to what I eventually want for mine. Good sturdy rock rails roof rack with roof sliders, and then tie the two together along with bumpers front and rear. I know it'll be an eventual process though, but what isn't with Jeeps? :D

FordGuy said:
Nowadays, you have to appreciate work like Scott does, I am pretty picky, and I would let him work on my stuff any day. Definitely a real Tech!!!
Nice work Scott:thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words Rich... I can do your brake lines if you like... I just ordered more stuff today..

Jump This said:
and wouldn't it be sweet if the light bar was motorized?

Even better yet, use a current sensivite or servo style motor and make it positionable (raise and lower the light angle as well as all the down) with the turn of a dash pot switch. Kinda easy to do, really.

That would be awesome.

Gerr said:
hey guys the disc brake kit is in the works Tony has the prototype but it is coming and it will be soon possibly in more than one version

But will the kit include the banjo bolts? ;)

I'm all out.

I'll have to stock up.

Back