• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

picked up a set of 35's for 100 incl rims

Gnat5680 said:
is there any way to join under 18?
No
Gordon%20Griffith%2014-0%20Thread.jpg
hijack.gif

I was interested in the rims.. mostly.. but they're not gonna work.. so I guess I'll craigs list 'em.. it's more like 15%.. but yeah.. ther're basically trash.

hey thats me!

Starscream918 said:
See if you can get your money back. It may be a longshot, but it's worth a try.

not gonna happen. I dont' return shit 'cause I didnt' research. .he's moving anyways.. i'll pass 'em along to some one who want's 'em...

it was one of those deals i couldn't pass up. .my memory said they'd fit. so I jumped on it.. sorry If I'm not an expert.. I will make mistakes..

this thread is about what I'm needing in addition the the lift anyways.. it's not really about the tires.. so far I'm looking at the 5.5 non long arm RE.. what shocks do you guys suggest?

dont know if it comes with, but definetly get the drop brackets if your not gonna go with the long arms.

ju$tice720 said:
bronco II and ranger have the 5x114 pattern..

As far as I know all F-150s used 5 on 5.5" but most F-100s used 5 on 4.5", but some (I think they had a higher gross weight suspsension) used the 5 on 5.5". You may want to go measure your wheels rather than trusting a web site. I've seen some catalogs/web sites that were wrong, I even had to argue with a tire store on which wheels to order because his catalog said that all full size fords used the larger pattern, I had to walk him to the parking lot and show him. Anyway, you most likely have the wrong wheels but It's worth checking before you just up and sell them.

JohnX said:
I wouldn't spend that kind of money on spacers when you could buy wheels that fit for about the same cost. Spend the money on some steel 15x8's and find a good set of 33's to run.

I'll consider it.. thanks

Back