• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick-Your-Part junkyard sale!

ive allways thought so too, ive spent a lot of money there....

but theyre playing games now too. my story about the $380 8.25? yup, that was ecology!
Did you call it a "truck" or "jeep" axle? It looks like a "car" axle to me.
If it's something that MAY have a high price, I ask first in the most general terms possible; car axle, manual transmission, back hatch, bumper brackets (A.K.A. factory tow hooks), gas tank cover (skid), etc.

Mike

I'm always nervous bringing parts up to the cashier at ecology and PAP.. You think the stupid little part is only going to be $10, yet it turns out to be $50..It's like a game.. NOW the Ecology in Chula Vista is another story. My roommate picked up a couple quarter panels for a '98 Tahoe for $40 each..I thought that wasn't too bad seeing as how it came with the hood hinges and a lot of misc. attached stuff..and $5 for a resovoir bottle!! Not toooooooo bad..and they have two yards...one domestic one foreign..

Back