• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick one song for my NY road trip playlist

Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf

Greatest wheeling/driving song ever.

Good call Tom!

Just Like Paradise - David Lee Roth.....it has an outdoor theme if you watch the video.

"Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane

two Cd's it is

of all the songs suggested i have only heard of maybe 5 of them and me and the gf agreed it would be fun not to listen to them till we head out on thursday morning so i am hopping all of the songs are going to rock the road trip

Last edited:
But you like Colt Ford? Brantley Gilbert is cool, I like his stuff but writing with Colt Ford...

I've met Colt Ford twice. He was a moron both times. lol

He's not someone i listen to all the time. I was just saying that song was good.

East Bound and Down - Jerry Reed from Smokey and the Bandit

Toadies - possum kingdom
And do not forget the classic.
Surfin' bird by the trashmen

You know Brantley Gilbert actually wrote Dirt Road Anthem & My Kinda Party... Jason Aldean bought the rights to them from Brantley, which bought him a nice big tour bus. One of Tims friends was Brantley's manager for a while.

You know Brantley Gilbert actually wrote Dirt Road Anthem & My Kinda Party... Jason Aldean bought the rights to them from Brantley, which bought him a nice big tour bus. One of Tims friends was Brantley's manager for a while.

I was aware of the fact he wrote the songs, not about the tour bus.

If its you and your girl traveling together "I'm Your's" is a nice song. Jason Mraz.
Kid Rock "All Summer Long"

Back