• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

People of Walmart

glad my pic didnt make it! been workin on the jeep all day, filthy as hell i made the trek to the wal-mart tire center to have a tire mounted.. i looked like i would fit that website!

Didn't think to search for somethins likes dis. Use twos its when I's a lookin fer problems. Thanks much. UR on it.

Didn't think to search for somethins likes dis. Use twos its when I's a lookin fer problems. Thanks much. UR on it.

Huh? :dunno:

Not really. Just responding to the "welcome to the internets" post. Yeah I was being a smart a$$ back. Give me a break someone's going to call me out on posting this link? Could see it in the OEM or Aftermarket Forum, but here? Too much time on your hands. Trying to add some humor after a long week, forgive me. Shove it Robert.

Last edited:
Woah chief. It's all good. We still love you.

:grouphug:

Guess it was a miscommunication Thanks for the response. Have fun.

Trying to add some humor after a long week, forgive me. Shove it Robert.

I guess you're only able to dish it out, because I was trying my hand at humor as well. Unless telling someone over the internet to "shove it" is you're idea of being funny, but it seems pretty hostile to me. Good thing you're hiding behind you're little computer.

See, now that's funny! :spin1:

Right, that's funny. Just meant this as a week breaker. No offense to anyone. But I'm not hiding behind me little computer at all. Have a good Sunday.

Back