• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

People living in the Springs with Dogs... READ

The article mentions that if caught soon enough the poisoning can be treated. Did you catch it soon enough?

Took him to the vet this morning and he is going to be okay.. I don't want this to happen to other people.

What did you notice to alert you to the poisoning? No where in the area myself. Thanks for putting the word out just the same. Really glad to hear your pooch will be OK. Now if we could just have a little fun with the pr!@ks that did this.

He stopped eating and threw up all over my bed last night. He would cower in my dog run and not come in when he usually does. He was also drinking a lot more water than I am used to seeing.

I would love to teach a lesson to the douche bags who have the nerve to do this.

I know it's a bit paranoid on my part but this is exactly why my dogs have never been outside of my sight (or my wife's sight). If we're not with them, they are in their kennel in my house. Originally my rationale for this was because they were pits but now, after owning dogs, I wouldn't leave any breed unsupervised. I wouldn't do it to a kid and I'm not doing it to my dogs.

Sorry you had to experience that with your pup. It is painful when you don't know what's going on with them and they can't tell you.

If you find out who it was, gimme a call and we'll go take care of 'em. :mad:

Call me, I'd drive the six hundred miles from here in Wyoming for a fifteen minute session of whoop ass on these fools. Two things I severely hate are child abusers and animal abusers. I either case the victim is a captive audience that has little chance for escape and every opportunity for a traumatized existence.

I long ago decided if the house was robbed or burned down the only thing I would care to make sure I got out was the dog. I'm all for whatever retribution you deem fit.

Damn, that's my neighborhood. Is that your(Danny's) green XJ I see on Wahsatch?

I'll have to watch the dog on his walks. He is a scrounge, but he is trained to leave it.

Last edited:
Yep that is my Jeep!

Radley is just 9 months old.. and me working all the time doesn't leave me any room to train him on that sort of stuff. But luckily, he is feeling a whole lot better! He ate 2 bowls of food and has more energy then in the past few days!

Glad your dog is better. The turquoise XJ a block to your north is my kids, and mine is the beat up blue one that mostly sits in the driveway.

You basically live right across the street from me! Cool beans

Be ready for them to come back....with a loaded 45. I hate these stealing MOFOS. I had a dog suddenly die a couple summers ago, and foul play did come to mind. Glad you caught yours in time.

Back