• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX M&G 11/20

You know Ryan we could have done our M&G at big ALs the have a huge sports bar area. I just figured if Wild Wings is to crazy that was another option

That would be a nice option. Easy to get to and plenty of room. I'm not really gonna push for a change though with such short warning.

I wont be there long I have another engagement so an hour two tops. Thats what happends when I tell the GF that I have plans she makes more plans cuz she forgot about mine.

Just found out I'm starting work tomorrow instead of next week. I'm sure I'll be done well before 7 but I dont really know. So, I may be a bit late...

I may miss this one. I am helping support a Youth Football Ball on Saturday night. Its looking like I may have to be there a lot earlier than planned.

I'm not going unless my brakes magically fix themselves. I could risk it, but odds are I'd have to stop at least once in between woodland and beaverton.

Back