• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pch brilliant blue metallic XJs

blue95xj

<---- Brrrrrrrr!
Alright since Crabapple has got a thread going for a somewhat common color let's see if we can get some of the rarely seen Brilliant Blue Metallic XJs posted up here. I have honestly only seen a handful of these including mine. Most of them were stock. Well here's mine:
014.jpg

Last edited:
EVERYONE START A PICTURE THREAD ON THEIR COLOR JEEP! OOO...OOO! MINE'S AMBER FIRE PEARLCOAT!

Which is a great color too. But you in the wrong thread.
thefinger.gif

Lies! Aqua Pearl has to be less common! I see Metallic Blue everywhere! Anyone got production numbers per color?

How in the hell do you know what color you have? Mine is close to that, it's more of a medium blue I think. Oh...Crabapple is in here...I'm shunning him because he thought my jeep was "Aqua Pearl"...somebody tell Crabapple to stay out of this and take his aqua jeep elsewhere...:moon:

Please dont start. Thats all to prevalent on some of the car forums Im on, and it starts to become a pissing match about which color is superior. :doh:

Pffft.
Everyone knows that white is the bestest!

How in the hell do you know what color you have? Mine is close to that, it's more of a medium blue I think. Oh...Crabapple is in here...I'm shunning him because he thought my jeep was "Aqua Pearl"...somebody tell Crabapple to stay out of this and take his aqua jeep elsewhere...:moon:

lol So much hate. It was your old Avatar. Looks just like it! You even agreed.

Anyone know what the Blueish Purple color is? I saw one for the first time the other day. Just look up on your Plate that shows your VIN on your door jamb. It will tell your factory color code, then look it up online.

The basketball hoop for a CB antenna would be a good look for it.

I was being sarcastic when I said for everyone to start a thread on their color Jeep.

...AMBER FIRE PEARLCOAT KICKS DICK!

I don't know what color mine was but the door jams where dark blue. I miss this jeep it was my first.
2523955_82_full.jpg

What year was it? Because I think the PCH Brilliant Blue Metallic was only made for a year or two.

I think mine's fire-engine red, but then I'm not sure b/c when I got the new door put on, I never got a chart from the factory for the doorjamb. :(

Yes. Its on the sticker that has the VIN, tire pressure, etc. Its also on the VIN plate under the hood. It is generally 3 letters or a combination if numbers and letters.

Back