• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paying it forward *A chance to win a membership*

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Good Morning Socal peeps. The Socal chapter has always been good to me and in an effort to give back and help our membership drive Im paying it forward.

Im looking to sponsor one(1) person to go red for one(1) year. Doesn't matter if it's a new member or a renewing member, here is how we're going to do this.

First ten(10) BLACK lettered non-members that post up are entered in the drawing. Your # will be where you post 1-10.

This will be for the first 10 that post up. Once we have 10 people that are interested, I will use www.randomnumbergenerator.com to pick the winning number. I have people in my office that will watch and if need be testify. :)

Note: I expect the winner to be honest and use the winnings for NAXJA membership ONLY. I'd also like a to see the conformation email for membership.

Good Luck NAXJA:cheers:

Very cool, and quite a nice gesture!

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

Back