• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Passenger side window busted

rabitz

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,
Someone just threw a rock through my passenger side window (front). I have no idea why, or for that matter dont care to think about what is going on in the world these days...

Is this something that is easy to fix/replace? dont really want to call my insurance because i am sure my deductible is higher than replacing this. I have no experience whatsoever on window replacing, so any suggestions or anything would be appreciated.

thanks ,
Jason

its not real complicated. I did my first window ever on my rig. ive since done a neon and a durango also. Go to the junk yard and pull the replacement. Its a great way to learn and see whats involved in replacing it. they are all very similar in how they are installed. Patience is key when working with glass !

Mojo

Also check out 205 Auto Salvage.... (503-256-3232)
They give a 10% discount if you tell them you heard about them them from "The XJ Talk Show."

Back