• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train - San Diego to Ridgecrest/High Desert

HawkZero

NAXJA Forum User
I am in San Diego/Miramar for the next few days on business. I will be leaving here on Thurs 4pm-ish back for the high desert to my home in Ridgecrest. A parts train is available as long as its within a few minutes of I215, I15, CA 395. I can probably fit something as large as a set of 31x10.5s and small parts would be no problem.

Payment is negotiable but prefer copious quantities of Stone IPA or maybe a pair of Lebaron Hood Vents.

I won't have access to email after about 10pm on Wed so get your requests in early with good contact info so we can coordinate pickup and delivery.

Probably can't stop by, but I may go to Stone Brewery tonight just because I can!

Do you know an Andy in Ridgecrest?

A while back he saved my butt and let me keep my jeep at his house a few days, brought me water and a hose clamp and was generally a big help.

I would like to send him a gift of some kind. I live in Escondido and Work in Kearny Mesa so it should be easy for me to get it to you.

Can you give me a call or PM me a way to get a hold of you before you go?

If you are Andy and I found you, and if you haven't been to Stone yet, Im buying. I live a mile from there.

Kevin Hedstrom
619-846-2771 cell... any time.

KH

Last edited:
Do you know an Andy in Ridgecrest?

A while back he saved my butt and let me keep my jeep at his house a few days, brought me water and a hose clamp and was generally a big help.

I would like to send him a gift of some kind. I live in Escondido and Work in Kearny Mesa so it should be easy for me to get it to you.

Can you give me a call or PM me a way to get a hold of you before you go?

If you are Andy and I found you, and if you haven't been to Stone yet, Im buying. I live a mile from there.

Kevin Hedstrom
619-846-2771 cell... any time.

KH

I don't know an Andy, but I'll give you a call to see if we can figure something out.

Back