• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train Ocala, FL to Lynchburg, TN and back

NAXJA Forum User
If nothing bad happens I will be going to Lynchburg, TN from Ocala, FL and then back on the weekend of 12-20.

I will have some room in the bed of my truck for stuff if anyone needs something taken somewhere along I-75 between FL and TN.

Only place you'll have room is the bed of your truck cuz the bed of the quadcab is gonna be full of spare parts like factory leafs, tailgate, mufflers, and many other odds and ends. Glad the MJ's going to someone who'll appreciate it and finish it off, plus with you being in florida you can drive around doorless giving you more time to finish off the back doors.

Only place you'll have room is the bed of your truck cuz the bed of the quadcab is gonna be full of spare parts like factory leafs, tailgate, mufflers, and many other odds and ends. Glad the MJ's going to someone who'll appreciate it and finish it off, plus with you being in florida you can drive around doorless giving you more time to finish off the back doors.

WOO-HOO!

LOL...I may have some room on the trailer (underneath the MJ) and in front of it too.

Back