• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train: LAX towards San Diego?

Trading messages with Hawkeye, it sounds like he should be able to arrange things to get the T-Case to Geoff. If Geoff can get it to Carol I think we are golden.

Carol, are we looking at the 15th of November? Just to be sure I am reading things correctly. That timeframe is good for me, as long as it is good for everyone else too.

Thank you.

Trading messages with Hawkeye, it sounds like he should be able to arrange things to get the T-Case to Geoff. If Geoff can get it to Carol I think we are golden.

Carol, are we looking at the 15th of November? Just to be sure I am reading things correctly. That timeframe is good for me, as long as it is good for everyone else too.

Thank you.

I will be in northern OC on the 15th and expect to see Geoff/GSequoia then. I will also expect to see him the following weekend at GoatFest... Either option will get it to the greater San Diego area. What part of SD do you live in?

Clairemont, but I will be more than happy to meet you anywhere in San Diego. Sure beats the drive to Atascadero, or even LA.

Thank you.

LOL... come by the M&G Tuesday, Ben, and I'll get it from you. He lives down by me...

Things move fast when you are looking the other way...:laugh2:

It's all good.

PMs sent to both Ben and Carol. I think Ben and I will be able to catch up directly, but I much appreciate the offers of help from Carol and Geoff.

Thanks to all.

T-case made it the rest of the way today.

Thank you Ben.

Thank you also Falk and Jeremy.

Thank you to all those who were willing to help too.

There is a good bunch of folks in here.

Back