• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts to co springs

I'm looking to go the day after Christmas, will be driving a 3/4 ton pickup.

Mike, if we can work it out, I have a small item to get to Peach as well. Trans tunnel shifter mounting plate. :thumbup:

Anybody from farther north? I've got a heim joint and misalignment washers for Kronik

Just an FYI, I get off work here in Golden, at 3:30, Thursday and Friday this week. I can meet up after work, Saturday is open...so far. ;)

Dammit...wish I would have read this earlier today, I had a meeting in Colorado Springs and could have taken everything. Sorry guys! :anon::banghead:

Hopefully that HEIM will help you out. Maybe I can pay for my next tat with HEIM joints. :D

I had 1 right hand thread. Now I have 2. I think I can only use 2 of the misalignment spacers. I only have 1 5/8 bolt. The rest are 3/4. It's ok though. It's more than I had.

I just need 1 more left hand thread heim and I should be good.

I will take some off your next tattoo!!!
Thanks again!!

Clark should be out tomorrow to get his steering wheel.

Jim. Thanks again! That's a lot of recovery gear!!!
Hope payment arrives ok.
It will be going in the mail tomorrow!

It was a good day today! The Great White Buffalo got 13.5 MPG, and some new parts. I was able to visit with quite a few people on the way.

The Colorado Chapter rocks! :party:

Back