• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts donation?

GrimmJeeper said:
F kragen. shame on you sequoia

I do most of my shopping there and at AutoZone.

Mainly becuase unlike those bastards at Napa and Parts Plus they don't keep BANKERS HOURS so I can actually have a job and still get auto parts!

GSequoia said:
I do most of my shopping there and at AutoZone.

Mainly becuase unlike those bastards at Napa and Parts Plus they don't keep BANKERS HOURS so I can actually have a job and still get auto parts!

its not my fault you're a workaholic :twak:

you know all you have to do is tell me what you want ahead of time man i'll just bring it to you, you're just right down the road... all it will cost you is a couple beers :D

the fact that we both have jeeps makes it ok for me to use the employee discount on your stuff, i can just say its for my junk :D

GrimmJeeper said:
its not my fault you're a workaholic :gag:

you know all you have to do is tell me what you want ahead of time man i'll just bring it to you, you're just right down the road... all it will cost you is a couple beers :D
Actually been meaning to ask you one thing...

How much would a CASE of your NAPA oil filters (Still made by Wix, right?) cost for a Renix rig (1988)? And how many are in said case? I should stock up on quality filtration.

Lemme know, cost of case and cost per (in case I decide to just pick up half a case or something)

GSequoia said:

How much would a CASE of your NAPA oil filters (Still made by Wix, right?) cost for a Renix rig (1988)? And how many are in said case? I should stock up on quality filtration.

Lemme know, cost of case and cost per (in case I decide to just pick up half a case or something)

we dont really get a breakdown on filters we make like 12% on em but i'll see what i can do.

:edit: oh and a case is 12 pcs. and yes all made by wix (even the cheepies are better than FRAMs)

hellbilly04 said:
Ok I was scratching my head trying to figure out the hell that woked with a standard ball. That toung on your trailer looks freaking beeffy.. I was planning on setting it up for a rig with at least 5-6 inch lift & 35's cause that's about where I sit & have noting ele to build off.

A standard ball doesn't give you the range of articulation you need offroad. That pintle hook will allow a lot more up and down movement as a ball hitch (but, of course, the same side to side movement). The rotating ring on the trailer end allows the trailer to turn independently of the rig, good for when you're on a trail with a lot of cross articulation (so your pintle never binds up). Here's an example (Notice that the rig is tilted to the right and the trailer is tilted to the left):
DSC05463.jpg

rpraterxj said:
If anyone is interested, I will take a pick of it and find out some info....

Yes please. I'm curious and a buddy of mine might want it.

PS - I'm having a hard time knownig it's you becuase the avatar is different :D Plus I keep thinking it's Grimmy boy becuase I know he made the picture :laugh3:

GSequoia said:
Yes please. I'm curious and a buddy of mine might want it.

PS - I'm having a hard time knownig it's you becuase the avatar is different :D Plus I keep thinking it's Grimmy boy becuase I know he made the picture :laugh3:

[hippy]people change man, it's the nature of things..... [/hippy]
:D

GrimmJeeper said:
[hippy]people change man, it's the nature of things..... [/hippy]
:D

Bah.

If anybody here can do hippy it's me. Helloooooooo!! "Sequoia!"

[hippy]duuuuuude. I'm so fawking wasted I don't even know who you are.... :greensmok [/hippy]

GSequoia said:

http://www.fleetfilter.com/

Back