• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out my 99 xj.

Is your AC Compressor good? How much?
Nah, its shot
Any chance you're headed near MA anytime soon? I would be interested in that aw4 with 165k on it if so. How did it shift? Was in the jeep when it was lifted on the larger tires? We're the axles geared properly if it was? Thanks
That tranny was in my friends jeep, he swapped to a 5spd, last time I drove/rode in that jeep it shifted fine no issues. He did run 33 wirh stock gears for a year or so with it. I dont believe im heading near mass soon, I can deliver for a few bucks.
Do you have the full gauge cluster. I am looking to replace my idiot light gauge on my 99.
Yes I do, Ill rip her out tonight for you. $20 plus shipping.

How many miles on the gauge cluster?

Thinking about parting out my black 99 xj. No axles tires or wheels. Suspenion:
4.5" clayton coils-75
2 aw4s(one w/230k, 1 w/165k)(50/100)
4.0(230k)-50
4 black manual doors-all doorless-100(25 a piece)
2 rear hatchs-30 a piece
CJS garage built rear bumper.-100
AJs off road sliders(?) -50
Front tow hooks-20
The whole interior(tan, wj front drivers leather)
Ask about everything!
The shell isnt to to bad has stiffmers from the front to the back
This is what I have left,
Also add
WJ power steering pump
Alternator
XJ radiator

they are AJs rock rails, theyve been ussed so the tube is a beat up and I welded them on so Im going to make new plates to put on them when I sell them

I have the hood, no fenders. The paint is ok, im sure it has some light scrathes and dents, pm me your number i can get you a price.

what kind of condition is your driver's seat in and what do you want for it. My driver's seat is all broken down. I need to replace it but not with another bad one.

Back