• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out MJ in MI

MJ_Chubs

NAXJA Forum User
I've picked up yet another MJ so that I can Frankenstein my freebie together. I've gotta try to get rid of some of this stuff so the wife gets off my back! Make offer on what you want. I am keeping a few parts but below is most of what I have.

I'm parting out an '87 MJ (originally with 2.5 and a 4-speed, but NO motor or tranny now).

From my old MJ:
Advance Adapters 4.3L Chevy V-6 swap engine mounts
AA 4.3L XJ/MJ headers (a couple of cracks but they should be repairable)
4.3L Chevy V-6 (carbed with Edelbrock manifold and Comp Cams cam, may need new intake end gaskets or front or rear seals -> oil leak)
2WD 700-R4 tranny (from a van, can't guarantee condition, good for core)

Also for sale:
Any interior parts.
XJ buckets on MJ seat frames
Any bits and pieces of wiring
A bench seat
Front & Rear bumpers
Fender flares (2 sets, no fasteners)
Tranny crossmember
Driveshaft

Pretty much everything on the MJ is for sale so let me know if you need any parts. Also, if you need something I don't have listed, PM me and I'll let you know. Thanks.

Brent

Almost forgot, add this to the last.

258 I-6 parts (except crank and rods)

The AA motor mounts and headers are currently spoken for. Everything else is up for grabs......

Brent

I'm sorry about the confusion but the truck is only 2WD. That said....
watchamakalit - Sale is pending on the driver's door.

redxjjoe - One pair. How about $15 plus shipping?

asatxj - I've got a pair of springs for you. How does $30 sound?

pitviper - I have the rear carrier for a 3.55. Not sure if it will work for you.

Back